become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Resources/Connecticut_River
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Science and Environment: Water Resources: Connecticut River
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Science and Environment: Water Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Water Resources: Rivers
Connecticut River Byway
- Information on the culture, history, recreation activities, natural resource, railroads, and farming of the river valley between New Hampshire and Vermont.
Connecticut River Joint Commission
- Partnership among the governments of New Hampshire and Vermont, as well as businesses, farmers, conservationists and citizens, to promote economy while preserving natural resources.
Connecticut River Watershed Council
- Group which advocates the environmental well-being of the entire Connecticut River, which encompasses over 11,000 square miles of land in parts of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Divers Delight in Former Stew of Waste
- Reprint of April 2002 article from The Christian Science Monitor.
History of the Connecticut River
- Dating from the shipwreck in 1614 which led to the Dutch discovery of the river, and including Native American history, anecdotes and articles of interest.
The Connecticut River
- Biology, history and geology of New England's largest river.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 3, 2012 1:00:57 AM EDT -