become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Resources/Connecticut_River
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Science and Environment: Water Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Water Resources: Rivers
Connecticut River Byway
- Information on the culture, history, recreation activities, natural resource, railroads, and farming of the river valley between New Hampshire and Vermont.
Connecticut River Joint Commission
- Partnership among the governments of New Hampshire and Vermont, as well as businesses, farmers, conservationists and citizens, to promote economy while preserving natural resources.
Connecticut River Named National Blueway
- Article by Steve Grant published May 24, 2012 in The Hartford Courant.
Connecticut River Watershed Council
- Group which advocates the environmental well-being of the entire Connecticut River, which encompasses over 11,000 square miles of land in parts of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Connecticut River Watershed Named America's First National Blueway
- Article by Julie Leibach published in the November-December 2012 issue of Audubon Magazine.
Divers Delight in Former Stew of Waste
- Reprint of April 2002 article from The Christian Science Monitor.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 9:35:10 UTC -