become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Resources/Connecticut_River
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Science and Environment: Water Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Water Resources: Rivers
The Connecticut River
- Biology, history and geology of New England's largest river.
Connecticut River Byway
- Information on the culture, history, recreation activities, natural resource, railroads, and farming of the river valley between New Hampshire and Vermont.
Connecticut River Joint Commission
- Partnership among the governments of New Hampshire and Vermont, as well as businesses, farmers, conservationists and citizens, to promote economy while preserving natural resources.
Connecticut River Named National Blueway
- Article by Steve Grant published May 24, 2012 in The Hartford Courant.
Connecticut River Watershed Council
- Group which advocates the environmental well-being of the entire Connecticut River, which encompasses over 11,000 square miles of land in parts of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Connecticut River Watershed Named America's First National Blueway
- Article by Julie Leibach published in the November-December 2012 issue of Audubon Magazine.
Connecticut River Watershed Named First “National Blueway”
- Article published on June 8, 2012 in Audubon Connecticut's news page.
Divers Delight in Former Stew of Waste
- Reprint of April 2002 article from The Christian Science Monitor.
History of the Connecticut River
- Dating from the shipwreck in 1614 which led to the Dutch discovery of the river, and including Native American history, anecdotes and articles of interest.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 27, 2014 at 8:24:07 UTC -