become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Organizations
Science and Environment
National Audubon Society
Science: Environment: Organizations
EarthShare New England
- Large-scale coalition of environmental non-profits based in New England, addressing air, water and natural resource issues.
Environmental Protection Agency: Region 1
- Programs, projects, grants, events, regional library, watershed information, and New England tribal information.
The New England Botanical Club
- Nonprofit organization founded in 1895 that promotes the study of plants of North America, especially the flora of New England and adjacent areas.
New England Wild Flower Society
- Plant conservation organization with chapters throughout New England.
Southern New England Chapter of American Fisheries Society
- Provides support for the American Fisheries Society by improving the conservation and sustainability of fishery resources and aquatic ecosystems, advancing fisheries and aquatic science and promoting the development of fisheries professionals.
Toxics Action Center
- Organization which assists neighborhood groups fight pollution in their communities. Information on conferences, pollution prevention, dangerous facilities and publications. Also provides contact information for offices in Maine, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2016 at 18:29:38 UTC -