become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_England/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Science and Environment
Conservation and Endangered Species
Maps and Views
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
Blackstone River Watershed Association
- Promotes restoring, enhancing and preserving the Blackstone River system and its watershed which runs from Worcester, Massachusetts to Cumberland, Rhode Island.
Capt. Tom's Guide to New England Sharks
- General information about sharks and specifics about the ones likely to be found in New England.
EPA - New England
- Regional headquarters of the US Environmental Protection Agency.
Invasive Plant Atlas of New England
- Maps and images of invasive non-native species in the region.
The Nature Compass
- Web portal that supports local, nonprofit organizations advocating nature education and conservation in northern New England.
Nature of New England
- Links to species accounts and photos of birds, butterflies and mammals.
New England Fishery Management Council
- Intergovernmental unit representing federal and state entities with marine fisheries management responsibility in the region. Information about the status and management of ocean fish and shellfish in waters off the coast.
New England Forestry Foundation
- Non-profit group promotes the conservation and sustainable management of private and municipal forests in the region.
New England Grassroots Environment Fund
- Offers small grants to foster environmental initiatives in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
New England Naturalist Training Center
- Provides hands-on ecology-focused environmental education programs throughout central New England.
New England Tropical Conservatory (NETC)
- Serves the botanical research community, students, and the general public in New England and adjacent states. Information on the Norman Greenberg Conservation Reserve, classes and school programs, and research projects.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: New England District
- Regional component of U.S. Army which works on civil works projects, military missions, engineering, construction and logistics. District news, programs and library, with information on environment and recreation in the region.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service: New England Field Office
- News and information about activities and current issues in the region and its territorial waters.
Usenet ne.weather -
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 16:54:09 UTC -