become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Health: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
Angel Flight Northeast
- Nonprofit organization providing air transportation to those whose medical problems require travel that is otherwise not affordable.
Asperger's Association of New England - AANE
- Non-profit organization offers support to people with Aspergers Syndrome. Provides list of programs and services, information about local chapters, and contact details.
Bi-State Primary Care Association
- Private organization works with primary care providers in medically underserved areas of New Hampshire and Vermont. Provides advocacy, technical assistance, education, training, networking opportunities, and resource and information services.
Covenant Health Systems
- Catholic health organization with facilities in locations throughout New England.
New England Alliance for Health
- Association of community hospitals, behavioral health centers, and home healthcare agencies in New Hampshire, Vermont, and western Massachusetts.
New England Pediatric Sickle Cell Consortium
- Offers clinical practice guidelines, materials for providers, and related links.
New England Society of Allergy
- Non-profit association of board certified immunologists and allergists. Provides a directory of members and officers, schedule, and membership information.
New England Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Nonprofit society of professional clinical hypnotists. Contains information about membership, meetings, and workshops, as well as case studies.
Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation
- The Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Planned Parenthood of Northern New England
- Provides, promotes, and protects access to reproductive health care and sexuality education so that people may make informed choices. Information provided for services, public policies, news, and health center locations.
Safety & Health Council of Northern New England
- Provides health and safety training for personal, work, and driving. Offices in New Hampshire and Maine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 7, 2013 3:24:07 PM EST -