become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Emergency_Services
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Health: Emergency Services
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Emergency Services
New England Association of Fire Chiefs
- Promotes excellence in fire service leadership for professional and volunteer departments. Includes annual conference information, officers and directors, and membership forms.
New England Canine Search and Rescue
- An airscent canine search and rescue unit organisation consisting of volunteers, working in Vermont and New Hampshire. Information and member area.
New England Division - International Association of Fire Chiefs
- Officer directory, event and meeting schedule, newsletters, and policy statements.
New England Fire Apparatus Maintenance Association
- Provides continuing education for professional fire equipment technicians. Includes discussion forums and membership information.
Task K9 Inc.
- Volunteer organization specializing in the use of both scent trailing and generic air-scenting dogs to search for missing persons. Based in Connecticut, serving southern New England.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:04:36 PM EST -