become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_England/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Health
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
All Care Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice
- Home health care organization providing services for eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire.
Armistead Caregiver Services
- Offers non-medical home care services for the elderly and people with disabilities. Offices in Shelburne, Vermont and Lebanon, New Hampshire.
Beltone New England
- Tests hearing and fits digital hearing aid systems. Dispenses, services and repairs all makes and models of hearing aids. Locations in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Maine.
Big Book Step Study
- Offering information to alcoholics who are looking for "A Way Out" through the teachings and practice of the 12 Steps as they are laid out in the Big Book. Schedule of meetings throughout New England provided.
Chronic Conditions Information Network
- Information on medical, legal, and social resources available to residents of New Hampshire and Vermont with chronic, life-threatening conditions.
Connecticut Valley Oral Surgery
- Offering specialized oral and maxillofacial surgery care for wisdom tooth extraction, dental implants, orthognathic surgery and TMJ disorder. Five Massachusetts and Vermont offices.
Hartford Hospital - Transplantation Resources
- Federally designated to provide donation assistance to 26 hospitals and their associated emergency clinics in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts.
The Healthcare Ledger
- Monthly medical publication distributed in Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut. Directories of area hospitals and nursing homes.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Greater New England Chapter
- Offers education, support, and advocacy for people with multiple sclerosis and their families in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
SEIU - Service Employees International Union
- Health care union with members in Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts. District 1199 of the AFL-CIO.
Senior Living Residences
- Information on assisted living residences in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2013 at 11:35:06 UTC -