become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mid-Atlantic/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Mid-Atlantic: Society and Culture
Washington, DC Metro
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture
American Federation of Government Employees Local 3614 - AFGE3614
- Represents the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission employees in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C. Features news, calendar and membership information.
Atlantic States Gay Rodeo Association (ASGRA)
- Promotes the sport of rodeo and fosters country and western lifestyles in the gay community.
Brandywine Valley Driving Club
- Horse carriage driving enthusiasts from Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, and Virginia. Includes history, members, activities, and shows.
- Helps people with disabilities reach higher levels of independence in employment and community living with locations throughout the region.
- An online obituary provider for Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Includes obituaries, funeral homes, and links to local newspaper obituaries.
Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue
- Volunteer organization answering calls for emergency response assistance in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware. Membership requirements, affiliation with Scouting Explorers, directors roster and email links.
Horizon Goodwill Industries
- Provide people with disabilities and other barriers opportunities to achieve personal and economic independence in Western Maryland, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Has history, help for businesses and information about donations and retail locations.
La Leche League - Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia
- A nonprofit organization providing free breastfeeding support. Provides breastfeeding information and meeting times and locations for local groups.
Make A Wish Foundation of the Mid-Atlantic
- Fulfills the wishes of children facing life-threatening illnesses. Calendar, special events, wish list, wishes fulfilled, and information to refer a child.
Maryland, Delaware and District of Columbia Elks Association
- Includes bylaws, officers, events, projects, and youth activities.
National Center on Institutions And Alternatives
- Provides professional research, training and technical assistance for developing and supporting community-based programs with offices in MD, VA and NY. Find profile and categorized services.
Share Food Program of Pennsylvania
- Serving Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Metro New York and the Eastern Shore of Maryland by providing food and services to soup kitchens and shelters. Find menu, local stores, history and donation information.
- Assists low income people in Delaware and the eastern shore of Maryland. Applications, criteria information, material on the trust and trustees.
Wikipedia: Mid-Atlantic States
- Free encyclopedia with history, major cities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2012 at 23:05:06 UTC -