become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mid-Atlantic/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Mid-Atlantic: Science and Environment
Washington, DC Metro
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Mid-Atlantic: Chesapeake Bay
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
EPA Mid-Atlantic Integrated Assessment
- A large collection of reports, maps, and data about natural resources, environmental conditions, and concerns in the region.
EPA Regional Vulnerability Assessment Program - Mid-Atlantic Assessment
- Information on the spatial distribution of various environmental stressors in the Chesapeake Bay watershed plus other parts of Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland.
Ground Water Atlas of the United States: HA 730-L
- Online USGS report discusses groundwater resources of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Beekeeping information from the Mid-Atlantic Apiculture Research and Extension Consortium, a cooperative venture between five state universities and the USDA.
Mid-Atlantic Exotic Pest Plant Council
- Addresses the problem of invasive exotic plants in the region. Brochure, e-mail group, organizational information, and links.
US EPA Region III
- Responsible for the implementation of federal environmental programs in DE, MD, PA, VA, WV and DC. Region III and its partner state pollution control agencies are responsible for regulating over 21,000 air pollution sources; 12,000 water pollution sources; and 425 hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal facilities.
USGS Delaware River Basin National Water-Quality Assessment
- Information about a long-term study of the watershed, which includes portions of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and Delaware.
White Clay Watershed Association
- Dedicated to the protection and improvement of the environmental quality of the White Clay Creek and valley in Delaware and Pennsylvania. Includes maps, photos, membership information, and newsletters.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 11:35:04 UTC -