become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Kids and Teens
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Camphill Special Schools
- Residential school for children 5-19 years in Glenmoore, Pennsylvania.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Greater Pennsylvania and West Virginia
- Grants the wishes of children who have life threatening medical conditions. Provides wish process, stories, referral form, FAQ, calendar, how to volunteer and give, and a guestbook.
- Live, call-in radio program that discusses and researches current issues that parents, grandparents and most care-givers face. Tune in every Saturday from 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 P.M. to Sunny 1100 AM, WGPA in Allentown Pa.
Pennsylvania Partnerships for Children
- Works with individuals and organizations in the public and private sectors to develop common agendas and strategies that promote the well-being of Pennsylvania's children.
People's Emergency Center (PEC)
- Pennsylvania's oldest and most comprehensive social service agency for homeless women, teenagers, and their children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2014 at 12:33:28 UTC -