become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Interest_Groups
Society and Culture
American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Pennsylvania
- Leading organization in defense of civil liberties, regardless of political persuasion
Committee of Seventy
- Political watchdog group and nonpartisan research and election information source for the Philadelphia metropolitan area
PennPIRG: The Pennsylvania Public Interest Research Group
- Group affiliated with Ralph Nader which researches issues and lobbies for liberal solutions
Pennsylvania Association for Government Relations
- Organization for lobbyists in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Guidelines, membership, newsletter and calendar.
Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
- Working to eliminate all forms of sexual violence and to advocate for the rights and needs of victims of sexual assault.
Pennsylvania Family Institute
- Conservative Christian organization strengthening families by restoring to public life traditional and foundational principles and values
Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation
- Statewide pro-life coalition opposed to abortion, infanticide, and euthanasia
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 24, 2011 at 11:45:02 UTC -