become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Interest_Groups
Society and Culture
American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Pennsylvania
- Leading organization in defense of civil liberties, regardless of political persuasion
Committee of Seventy
- Political watchdog group and nonpartisan research and election information source for the Philadelphia metropolitan area
League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania
- Nonpartisan political membership organization encourages informed, active participation of citizens in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues and influences public policy through education and advocacy. Includes information about voting and government, election calendar, membership information, members area, and membership information.
PennPIRG: The Pennsylvania Public Interest Research Group
- Group affiliated with Ralph Nader which researches issues and lobbies for liberal solutions
Pennsylvania Association for Government Relations
- Organization for lobbyists in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Guidelines, membership, newsletter and calendar.
Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
- Working to eliminate all forms of sexual violence and to advocate for the rights and needs of victims of sexual assault.
Pennsylvania Family Institute
- Conservative Christian organization strengthening families by restoring to public life traditional and foundational principles and values
Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation
- Statewide pro-life coalition opposed to abortion, infanticide, and euthanasia
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2015 at 14:38:54 UTC -