become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
General Federation of Women's Clubs
Junior Chamber International
Lions Clubs International
National Organization for Women
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
Abilities In Motion
- Mission is to help people living with a disability to determine their own lifestyle based on a wide spectrum of alternatives.
Commission on Economic Opportunity
- Providing food, utility assistance, and case management, services for those in need. Volunteer opportunities and descriptions of their programs.
Department of Pennsylvania - American Legion
- State department of federally chartered veterans group dedicated to patriotism and fellowship.
Kiwanis Club Pennsylvania District
- Service organization provides news and information about state leadership, programs, and events, with directory of local clubs.
- Non-Profit working Mom organization promoting each others' businesses on and offline. Includes banner exchange, link swaps and contact information.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving: Pennsylvania
- Victim tribute, information about victim services, news and legislative updates, calendar of events, and how to help.
The Nature Conservancy, Pennsylvania Chapter
- Includes mission statement, fact and history of the chapter, membership information, news and volunteer opportunities.
Newcomers Club Directory for Pennsylvania
- Designed to give people new to the area the opportunity to meet and develop friendships with others who live in the area.
- Resources, meetings and contact details.
Pennsylvania Adoption Exchange
- Program to help connect families who want to adopt with children waiting for a permanent home. Includes adoption information, photo album, FAQ section and list of agencies.
Pennsylvania Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Information about food safety, home economics and current trends on family, children and nutrition issues. Represents family and consumer sciences professionals across practice areas and content specializations.
Pennsylvania Association on Nonprofit Organizations
- PANO offers programs and services to the state's charitable nonprofit sector. Includes overview of programs, events calendar, bookstore, members benefits and directory, and contacts.
Pennsylvania National Organization for Women
- Grassroots volunteer organization. Find list of officers, news, events, and membership.
Pennsylvania Prison Society
- Assists prisoners and their families during periods of confinement and reintegration to the community. Mission statement, information on their activities and policies, and contact details.
Sons of the Revolution - State of Pennsylvania
- Instituted 1888 in Philadelphia,as a SOR state society for the descendants of American Revolutionary War officers, soldiers, and patriots. Information on the Pennsylvania Society Color Guard, society programs, membership, history, and links.
Students Against Destructive Decisions
- Presents information on the state chapter which provides other chapters with the prevention and intervention tools to help them deal with issues of underage drinking, drug abuse, and other destructive decisions.
Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians
- Resource for immigrants new to Pennsylvania.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2014 at 12:19:51 UTC -