become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Genealogy
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Allens and Baileys of Pennsylvania
- History and genealogy information.
Census data - 1850 - Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Census extracts by township for the Pennsylvania counties of Susquehanna and Wayne from the 1850 US census. Surname index included.
Eastern Pennsylvania Genealogy & History WebRing
- Websites with eastern PA surname and family genealogy, family history, and county and local history of interest to genealogists.
FamilyHart Pennsylvania Dutch Family Pages and Database
- Online database containing over 278,000 Pennsylvania Dutch linked names.
Mon Valley History and Genealogy
- History and genealogy resources for the Mid Monongahela Valley to include census, biographies, history, obituaries, vital statistics and other resources. The area covers parts of five counties in SW Penna.
- Host of several USGenweb projects provides a pointer to state and county resources.
The PAGenWeb Project
- A not-for-profit volunteer genealogical organization dedicated to the free access of Pennsylvania genealogical information by anyone in the world. Links to archive and county sites.
Pennsylvania Dutch Family History and Genealogy
- A listing of Pennsylvania Dutch Genealogical, Historical and Cultural resources.
Pennsylvania German Pioneers Passenger Lists
- Links to online trancscriptions of passenger lists for ships that brought Palatine German immigrants to Philadelphia 1727-1808.
Pennsylvania State Archives
- State Government Archives - Online documents inlclude Revolutionary War Military Abstract Cards, World War I Service Medal Application Cards, and Spanish American War Veterans' Card File of United States Volunteers.
Rootsweb - PA Records Database
- Databases of biographies, military records, and passenger lists with guides to online census, maps, local genealogy and historical societies, and vital records.
Strolling the Youghiogheny and Monogahela Rivers
- A website dealing with the historical and genealogical sites in western Pennsylvania along the two rivers including Elizabeth Township, McKeesport and surrounding communities. Especially useful for persons tracing family roots.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 26, 2013 at 16:08:34 UTC -