become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Genealogy
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Allens and Baileys of Pennsylvania
- History and genealogy information.
Census data - 1850 - Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Census extracts by township for the Pennsylvania counties of Susquehanna and Wayne from the 1850 US census. Surname index included.
Eastern Pennsylvania Genealogy
- List of sites belonging to the Eastern Pennsylvania Genealogy Web Ring.
FamilyHart Pennsylvania Dutch Family Pages and Database
- Online database containing over 278,000 Pennsylvania Dutch linked names.
Mon Valley History and Genealogy
- History and genealogy resources for the Mid Monongahela Valley to include census, biographies, history, obituaries, vital statistics and other resources. The area covers parts of five counties in SW Penna.
- Host of several USGenweb projects provides a pointer to state and county resources.
Pennsylvania Dutch Family History and Genealogy
- A listing of Pennsylvania Dutch Genealogical, Historical and Cultural resources.
Pennsylvania German Pioneers Passenger Lists
- Links to online trancscriptions of passenger lists for ships that brought Palatine German immigrants to Philadelphia 1727-1808.
Pennsylvania State Archives
- State Government Archives - Online documents inlclude Revolutionary War Military Abstract Cards, World War I Service Medal Application Cards, and Spanish American War Veterans' Card File of United States Volunteers.
Rootsweb - PA Records Database
- Databases of biographies, military records, and passenger lists with guides to online census, maps, local genealogy and historical societies, and vital records.
Strolling the Youghiogheny and Monogahela Rivers
- A website dealing with the historical and genealogical sites in western Pennsylvania along the two rivers including Elizabeth Township, McKeesport and surrounding communities. Especially useful for persons tracing family roots.
The PAGenWeb Project
- A not-for-profit volunteer genealogical organization dedicated to the free access of Pennsylvania genealogical information by anyone in the world. Links to archive and county sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 3, 2009 1:04:46 AM EST -