become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
- A site about including people with disabilities into society.
- Non-profit Christian therapy agency serving children and adults with special mental health needs including creative living options, home support, foster care, employment and counseling.
AgrAbility for Pennsylvanians
- Information and service to farmers and farm family members affected by disability in rural areas of the Commonwealth.
- A private non-profit organization with a mission to serve the community as a catalyst in the employment and development of persons with a disability. Find services and locations.
Keystone Human Services
- Provides community services to provide disabled persons with additional opportunities.
The Mentor Network
- A national network of local human services providers offering community-based services to adults and children with developmental disabilities and to children and adolescents with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges.
Parent Education Network
- Information resource for parents of children with special needs.
Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council
- Includes list of members, news, plans and activities, online publications and updated legislative information.
Self-Determination Housing Project of Pennsylvania, Inc. (SDHP)
- A nonprofit organization expanding access to public and private housing programs and self-determination in housing for persons with developmental disabilities. History, description of services and contact details.
Skills of Central Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Private, non-profit organization, providing opportunities and support for people with disabilities to enhance their personal and community lives. Includes locations.
Speaking for Ourselves
- Self advocacy organization in Pennsylvania for people with disabilities.
Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
- Serving students who are deaf with a quality education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 13, 2012 1:35:03 PM EDT -