become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philadelphia_Metro/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Regions: Southeast: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Society and Culture
The Barra Foundation
- A private, not-for-profit philanthropic organization making one-time grants for projects that aid in advancing knowledge in the fields of human services, arts and culture, education, and health.
Freethought Society of Greater Philadelphia
- A local forum in which Freethinkers (nontheists) can meet, socialize, and exchange ideas. Advocates a nontheist lifestance and provides literature, speakers, meetings, and social events to the public at large. Features event calendar, essays, press releases, and newsletter archive.
The Fruition Coalition
- Consulting services for social change organizations. Class schedules, services and contact.
Greater Philadelphia Urban Affairs Coalition
- A business-community partnership dedicated to solving urban problems in the region. Financial information, programs, how to help.
Humanist Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Local group of humanists and freethinkers. Includes information about events, and links to related organizations.
Jewish Community Centers of Greater Philadelphia
- A non-profit agency with branches throughout the Greater Philadelphia region. Services include arts and culture, Jewish Education, senior services, preschools and summer camps, health and fitness and other multicultural programs.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Philadelphia and Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Granting the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses to enrich the human experience.
News On Tap
- Providing information on accessible housing, fair housing law and other matters of interest to Philadelphia area people with disabilities.
- Provides programs to keep low-income, vulnerable women together with their children. Includes information on programs.
PhillyCoR: Greater Philadelphia Coalition of Reason
- Helping people connect to local freethought and humanist groups. Includes a calendar of events, and contact information for related groups.
Supportive Older Women's Network
- SOWN specializes in establishing and maintaining support groups for older women. Includes information on services and programs.
United Jewish Federation of Princeton Mercer Bucks
- Preserves and enriches of Jewish life in the area, Israel and throughout the world. Includes information on projects, resources, the foundation and volunteering.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 10:35:04 UTC -