become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pittsburgh/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Localities: P: Pittsburgh: Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Reunions and Alumni
Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Counties: Allegheny: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Metro Areas: Pittsburgh Metro: Society and Culture
- Comprehensive rehabilitation facility dedicated to serving the special needs of children and young adults. Includes information on programs, services, events and outpatient satellite locations.
Community Human Services Corporation
- Serving the needs of South Oakland for over thirty years. Includes projects, services, a calendar of events, and directories of employees and the Board of Directors.
Gilda's Club of Western Pennsylvania
- Offers support and networking groups, lectures, workshops and social events in a non-residential but home-like setting.
Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
- Nonprofit organization committed to eliminating hunger and developing collaborative strategies that encourage self-reliance.
Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council
- Nonprofit agency that provides literacy programs for adults and out-of-school young adults. Includes information for students and tutors.
- Offer classes including meditation and yoga and psychic readings, and also sells clothing, jewelry, and other items. Includes events calendar and class details.
Mount Washington Community Development Corporation
- Focused on issues vital to the community well-being while involving residents, homeowners, property owners, businesses, and institutions within the area.
- Provides individuals, families, organizations and corporations with an avenue for their charitable giving, while they benefit from considerable tax savings.
Pittsburgh Ukrainians Home Page
- Includes news, events and local organizations.
Pittsburgh Young Professionals
- Mission statement, activities, newsletter, board of directors, membership information and contacts.
Rainbow Adoption and Family Tree Foster Care
- Provides adoption and foster care information, family training and home studies, counseling, searches for families, and supervision of placements.
Report Dangerous Drivers
- Report dangerous drivers and reckless driving.
Senior Citizen's Guide to Pittsburgh
- Free resources and activity directory for adults over fifty-five in Allegheny County.
South Side - Pittsburgh
- Features information about this historic part of the city. Includes details on the shops and attractions, housing information, investment opportunities and current resident resources.
The Thomas Merton Center
- Organizes, educates, and takes action around issues of peace and social justice. Calendar of local and regional vigils and other events, educational materials, volunteer opportunities, membership form, and resources.
The Union Project
- Nonprofit organization with a vision to restore neighborhood space to connect, create, and celebrate. Includes a mission statement, core values, stained glass classes, volunteer guidelines, and programs.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:59:23 AM EDT -