become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philadelphia/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Reunions and Alumni
Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Metro Areas: Philadelphia Metro: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Regions: Southeast: Society and Culture
- Private, nonprofit child welfare agency, providing community based, specialized Christian services including adoption, kinship care, and foster care.
French-American Chamber of Commerce in Philadelphia
- Non-Profit, membership-based, apolitical organization dedicated to promoting and developing business exchanges between France and the Philadelphia region.
Intercultural Family Services, Inc.
- IFSI is a non-profit human services agency that provides an array of community-based health and social services in the greater Philadelphia area.
Nonprofit Technology Resources
- Provides computer training, support and used computers to non-profit organizations, low-income children and families in the Philadelphia region. Used 486 computers, or better, VGA Monitors, and dot-matrix printers are accepted for charitable placement.
Philadelphia Area Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners
- One of more than 100 chapters recognized by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, dedicated to informing and educating anti-fraud professionals worldwide.
Philadelphia Citizens for Children and Youth
- Seeks greater funding and support for health insurance, education, transportation, and public benefits for children and families in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Health care resources, events, and press releases.
PHL - Citizens Aviation Watch
- Information on Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) expansion by an opposition group.
Steuben Day Observance Association of Philadelphia
- Information on the German-American parade, events, and membership.
The William Penn Foundation
- Distributes grants to improve the quality of life in the greater Philadelphia area, particularly for its neediest residents.
Women in Transition (WIT)
- Non-profit, feminist counseling agency serving women experiencing domestic violence and substance abuse. Provides trainings, workshops, and systems advocacy in the community.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2014 at 11:02:15 UTC -