become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pennsylvania/Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Conditions and Diseases
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Mid-Atlantic: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Health
Advanced Tech Hearing Aid Centers
- Dispensing digital hearing aids to central Pennsylvania for your complete hearing healthcare.
Drug Free Pennsylvania
- A non-profit organization created by a coalition of community leaders with a mission of reinforcing youth anti-drug attitudes through a statewide program. Includes news and information on resources, programs, and media partnerships.
Geisinger Health System
- Health and medical facilities. Includes information on locations, services, events, research, education, physicians, appointments and employment.
- Offers hearing loss products and services, including hearing aid sales, accessories, and repair, and hearing evaluations. Several locations in easter Pennsylvania and one in New Jersey.
- Providing services for doctors, patients, veterinarians and farmers as well as environmental testing.
Michels Hearing Aid Centers
- Provides hearing evaluation, devices, and follow-up care from four practices in Berks, Schuylkill, Lehigh and Northumberland Counties.
Northwestern Human Services
- Provides community based behavioral health, mental retardation, juvenile justice and other human services.
Pennsylvania Cystic Fibrosis
- Dedicated to education and information for those interested in CF.
Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Provides an overview. Covers its history, organization, Physician General's profile, events, birth and death certificate information and health topics A-Z.
Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health
- The mission is to improve the health of rural communities and their residents by working with public and private health agencies. Includes news and information on programs.
Quality Insights of Pennsylvania
- A Medicare quality improvement organization for the Keystone state serving senior Pennsylvanians and the medical professionals who treat them.
Rodney A. Moline CEO and President Helpmates
- Specializes in providing home support and home care services to those in need of assistance in order to maintain an independent lifestyle. Provides information on locations, services and facilities.
St. Luke's Hospital and Health Network
- Health and medical facilities. Includes information on locations, services, physicians, events, programs, education and employment.
Visiting Nurse Association of Central Pennsylvania
- Offers home care health and medical services. Includes information on services, programs, and employment and volunteer opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2015 at 5:32:20 UTC -