become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Oregon: Society and Culture: History: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Oregon: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Fairview-Rockwood-Wilkes Historical Society
- Stimulate an interest in and preserve the history of the Fairview, Rockwood, Wilkes areas of East Multnomah County Oregon.
- History of this Naval Air Station on the Western coast of Oregon with historic timber blimp hangars. Home to a World War II lighter-than-air squadron.
The National Railway Historical Society
- The society is a non-profit organization which was formed in 1935 for historical and educational purposes.
Oregon Archaeological Society
- Organizes forums for members to learn and discover Oregon's history by site tours, camp-outs, and supervised digs in the desert.
Oregon Department of Transportation History Center
- Historical records, correspondence and photographs dating back to the late 1800's are stored at the ODOT History Center.
Oregon Electric Railway Historical Society
- The mission is to preserve the regional heritage of electric railway transportation as a living resource for the benefit of the present and future generations.
Oregon Historical Society
- Preserving, collecting, and publishing Oregon's multicultural history through museum exhibitions, research collections, and publications.
Pacific Railroad Preservation Association.
- A non-profit, all-volunteer organization dedicated to restoring, maintaining, and operating historic railway equipment of the Pacific Northwest.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:39:53 PM EST -