become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oregon/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Oregon: Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Sex Offender Registries
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northwest: Society and Culture
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: North America: United States: Oregon
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Oregon
- Serves the youth of Deschutes, Jefferson and Crook counties. Provides company profile, volunteer and contribution information, application and testimonials.
Christian Coalition of Oregon
- Political action committee provides news, legislative analysis, suggested actions and links to resources.
Community Connection of Northeast Oregon
- Services to seniors, persons with disabilities and low income in Baker and Union counties.
- A wiki-based, user-edited encyclopedia of information about Oregon charities, foundations, and information of interest to them.
Kiwanis Pacific Northwest District Division 70
- Global service volunteer organization's chapter, located in Salem and meeting in Woodburn. Overview, calendar of events, and links to local clubs.
Mid-Valley Rehabilitation, Inc.
- A non-profit organization in Yamhill and Polk counties providing vocational, residential, employment and transportation services to individuals with disabilities. Provides history, profile, board members, services, products, and newsletters.
Oregon Hunger Relief Task Force
- Task force created by the state legislature in order to document the extent of hunger, coordinate and publicize existing services and advocate for programs and policies.
Oregon Technical Assistance Corp.
- Promotes full participation in community life for individuals with disabilities and families through the delivery of training, technical assistance, and related services.
Oregon's Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (ODHHS)
- The Oregon Disabilities Commission helps deaf and hard of hearing people learn their rights and perhaps obtain the services of a sign language interpreter.
Portland Women's Crisis Line
- Help for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Oregon with a 24-hour state-wide hotline. Includes additional resources for survivors of rape, sexual assault and abuse.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 4:01:23 AM EDT -