become an editor
the entire directory
only in Portland/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Oregon: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Oregon: Metro Areas and Regions: Portland-Vancouver Metro Area: Health
- Consultation, education and training service focused on parents of children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Features service listings, resources, and mission statement.
- An organization in Portland, Oregon. Its mission is to enhance the physical, mental, social, and spiritual well-being of individuals through participation in meaningful garden-related activity.
Hand Center of Oregon, Inc.
- Occupational therapy center providing rehabilitation of hands and upper extremities.
Health Care Providers Management
- Offers short and long term staffing of nurses and ancillary personnel, home health services, and adult consultation and placement services. Includes list of services.
Melvin, Dr. Marcus
- Board Certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery.
- Original creators describe the technique, and offer a regional directory, newsletter, testimonials and FAQ.
The Oregon Clinic
- Medical and surgical specialty physicians' clinics.
Oregon Hearing Research Center and Tinnitus Clinic
- Focuses on the fundamental neurobiology of the auditory and vestibular systems in order to understand how pathologies occur and to develop and test new solutions for hearing problems.
Oregon Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Treatment Clinic
- Information about services offered, as well as research on hyperacusis and related hearing disorders.
The Portland Clinic
- Multi-specialty medical clinic and outpatient surgical center
Sandy Boulevard Rectal Clinic
- Clinic treating hemorroid and rectal diseases; meet Dr. Steven Cranford, find out about hemorroid treatment options, read about services.
Town Center Foot Clinic
- Podiatry clinic. Overview of services, suggested reading list, exercise tips, and hours of operation.
Wilson Ear Clinic
- Practice specializing in disorders of hearing, balance, facial nerve and otologic allergy. Includes staff biographies and medical information about hearing and balance problems and treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2014 at 4:38:54 UTC -