become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shopping/Food
Business and Economy
- Vegan grocery store. Includes map.
- Retailer offering a large variety of meats. Pick-up orders can be made by e-mail.
Hawthorne Coffee Merchants
- A neighborhood owner-operated business. Offers a wide selection of freshly roasted specialty coffees and premium teas from all parts of the world. All coffees are roasted to order and shipped the same day.
Hillsdale Farmers' Market
- Produce market held on Sundays; weekly May-November, twice monthly December-April. Information on vendors, newsletter, recipes and a photo gallery.
- Sauerkraut and organic cultured vegetables naturally fermented in stoneware. List of available varieties and contact information.
Liner & Elsen, Fine Wines
- Wine store offers tastings and classes, wine futures, accessories, and monthly newsletter.
- Retail and online sales of over 50 varieties of salts and dark chocolates, plus wine and flowers.
Moonstruck Chocolate Co.
- A hand-crafted specialty chocolate company. Sells online and at gourmet food retailers across the country as well as their local Chocolate Cafe.
Mt Tabor Fine Wines
- Newsletter, reviews, and shop hours.
New Seasons Market
- Locally owned grocery with 7 locations. Large stores featuring specialty organic and health foods, along with conventional grocery items.
- European style market. List of featured foods, events calendar, and contact information for their two locations.
People's Food Co-op
- Natural foods store. Includes member benefits, product details, news, and events.
- Locally made pickles. Includes flavor list, ordering options, and information about other locations where they can be purchased.
- Handmade chocolates in original flavors created by owner Elizabeth Montes. Includes photographs and links to news articles.
- Menu, profile of the company, and reviews.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2014 at 18:05:08 UTC -