become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Oregon: Counties: Multnomah: Society and Culture: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Oregon: Society and Culture: Organizations
The Arc of Multnomah
- Provides information and referrals for individuals who are defined as mentally and physically disabled.
Multnomah County Animal Services
- Offers shelter, licensing and lost and found services; investigates abuse cases. Includes photographs of animals available for fostering and adoption.
Multnomah County Department of Community and Family Services
- Has resources for family and adults including behavioral health outlets, disabilities programs, and community partnerships.
Multnomah County Public Safety Coordinating Council
- Provides resources relating to criminal justice issues. Has publication links, meeting agenda, and information on crime in the metro area.
NAMI of Multnomah County
- Includes education resources, workshop training courses, membership information, and advocacy support.
Oregon Food Bank
- Non-profit group that has food donation programs, resources, and advocacy training information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:39:10 UTC -