become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Oregon: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Living History and Open Air
Reference: Museums: By Region: North America: United States
Benton County Historical Museum
- In Philomath. Provides educational activities, museum services, and cultural resource management services in order to encourage understanding of the history and culture of this county.
Columbia River Maritime Museum
- Maritime heritage of the Pacific Northwest.
Discovery Center and Museum
- Features the natural and cultural history of the Columbia Gorge through two museums, a summer living history encampment, a theater, interpretive trails, and art demonstrations.
Museum of Natural History - University of Oregon
- Unfolding mysteries about the natural sciences and human cultures past and present. The Museum is the repository for all anthropological artifacts and specimens found on Oregon state lands.
Portland Art Museum
- Founded in 1892, museum is the region's oldest and largest visual and media arts center, and one of Oregon's greatest cultural assets.
The High Desert Museum
- Offers educational exhibits about the history, culture, arts, and wildlife surrounding the plateau of the High Desert and areas of the Pacific Northwest.
The Vista House
- Museum that celebrates history of Columbia River Gorge. Has a picture gallery, gift shop, and artifacts that were constructed by the original pioneers.
Washington County Historical Museum
- Museum exhibits and an art gallery that share the cultural history of Washington County past and present.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 26, 2009 1:16:45 PM EDT -