become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Oklahoma: Society and Culture: Youth
Child Abuse Response and Evaluation (CARE) Center
- A non-profit organization that deals with investigation and treatment of child sexual and physical abuse. Includes volunteer data, dos and dont's, calendar and contact information.
Infant Crisis Services, Inc.
- ICS is an emergency food pantry providing for the immediate needs of metro infants and toddlers, birth to 48 months. Contains donation and volunteer information plus contact details.
Junior Achievement of Greater Oklahoma City
- Working to educate and inspire young people to value free enterprise, business, and economics to improve the quality of their lives. Features program details, funding data and contact information.
Oklahoma City Public Schools Foundation
- Working to develop and implement programs to improve the quality of education for students in all city public schools. Features newsletter, board details, Project KIDS reports and contact information.
Parents Reaching Out
- PRO-Oklahoma, Parent Training and Information Center provides free services for special needs statewide.
- Provide education and social services to metro children of homeless families and/or children of families in residential crisis. Includes volunteer, contact information.
- Non-profit organization offering service and volunteer opportunities to inner city youth. Features information on summer camp, retreat center, facilities, funding and horse program. Also includes contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2015 at 8:50:00 UTC -