become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oklahoma/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Oklahoma: Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Fire Fighting Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Mental Health Association in Tulsa
- Dedicated to promoting mental health, preventing mental disorders and achieving victory over mental illness through advocacy, education, research, service and housing.
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Provides information on services available to those affected by mental illness, substance abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault.
Oklahoma Primary Care Association
- Federally designated and funded trade association for community-based health care providers.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation: Central and Western Oklahoma
- Information about the Race for the Cure, grants, and volunteer opportunities.
Teen Challenge of Oklahoma
- Offers faith-based prevention or solution to drug and alcohol addiction, and behavior problems. Includes applications and requirements.
United Cerebral Palsy of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Provides help and assistance for people with disabilities who have fallen through the cracks of traditional services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 20, 2012 1:05:40 PM EST -