become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oklahoma/Government
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Oklahoma: Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government
Commissioners of the Land Office
- The CLO is in charge of the management of Oklahoma's school and other public lands, the associated oil and gas reserves and of the trust funds derived therefrom.
Constitution of the State of Oklahoma
- Text of the state constitution.
OKDHS - Child Support Enforcement
- Offers information for parents on procedures, guidelines, and available services.
Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology
- Focuses on the development, transfer, and commercialization of technology and its impact on the state economy. Features news, FAQ, membership information and contact details.
Oklahoma Conservation Commission
- conserve, protect and restore natural resources through landuse planning, flood control, reclamation of mine land, water quality monitoring and soil and water conservation, environmental education and wetlands conservation.
Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- A regulatory agency whose responsibilities include oversight of the telecommunications industry.
Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management
- Agency information, contacts, current conditions and list of federally declared disasters with press releases and updates.
Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food, and Forestry
- regulates agricultural activities.
Oklahoma Department of Central Services
- provides printing and other services to the other departments of Oklahoma government.
Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality
- regulatory agency focusing on maintaining and improving the quality of the environment through standardized process for business, government, and citizens.
Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Manages public assistance and human services programs that help individuals and families in need help themselves lead safer, healthier, more independent and productive lives.
Oklahoma Department Of Labor
- ensures fairness, equity and safety in Oklahoma workplaces through ethical behavior, conscientious guidance and loyal service to Oklahoma's employers and employees.
Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
- Responsible for security at state buildings and the licensing of motor vehicle operators. Provides information about driver's licenses and testing, highway safety and regulations, and related topics.
Oklahoma Department of Securities
- receives and processes applications for registration or exemption of securities, business opportunities, takeovers and subdivided land and applications for licensing of broker-dealers, agents, investment advisers, and investment adviser representatives.
Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Provides departmental organization and contacts, aeronautic, highway, public transportation, railroad, and waterway information, contracts, proposals, and construction standards and specifications as well as public service information and links to related state agencies.
Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs
- state agency providing health and financial assistance programs for Oklahoma veterans.
Oklahoma Department of Wildlive Conservation
- Agency in charge of managing the state's wildlife, fish, and outdoor resources.
Oklahoma Drivers License Services
- Provides vehicle licensing, titling, and registration information as well as forms and contact information.
Oklahoma Geological Survey
- State agency with activities including research in geology, energy, petroleum, coal, environmental issues, energy exploration, mapping, education, and basic geological research
Oklahoma Government Information Server
- Includes links to all major Oklahoma state agencies, as well as information on how to contact elected officials.
Oklahoma Health Care Authority
- provide health and medical policy information to Medicaid consumers and providers, administer SoonerCare and other health related programs.
Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission
- controls the breeding of horses, and generates public revenue through the control of Commission-sanctioned racing and maintains the honesty and integrity of horse racing.
Oklahoma Insurance Department
- protects the insurance buying public by assuring that consumers have available a solvent insurance market, and enforces the insurance laws and regulations of this state.
- includes links to the House, Senate and the Oklahoma Legislative Information System, whose purpose is to process legislative measures. This includes the production of bills, resolutions and amendments, the transfer of measures for printing, and the preparation of measures for codification.
Oklahoma State Department of Education
- exercises general oversight of educational services in the state.
Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Links to programs and services provided by the Dept of Health.
Oklahoma State Election Board
- Functions as the administrative agency for the conduct of state elections and the oversight of the state's 77 county election boards.
Oklahoma State Ethics Commission
- Repository for candidate campaign reports, lobbyists reports, financial disclosure statements, and political action committee reports and registrations.
Oklahoma State Pension Commission
- provides guidance to public officials, legislators and administrators in developing public retirement objectives and principles, identifying problems and areas of abuse, projecting costs of existing systems and modifications to those systems.
Oklahoma Tax Commission
- Rules and downloadable forms, online filing and electronic funds transfer information, taxpayer education and contacts.
Oklahoma Turnpike Authority
- Provides organizational history and background information, turnpike maps, engineering drawings, and extension information, toll collection reports, and information and contacts for the PikePass automated toll collection system.
Special Needs Programs: Department of Human Services, OK
- Provides many developmental disabilities programs.
US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Local office site showcasing current initiatives, as well as news, business and community information, and an online phone book.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 11, 2013 6:15:04 AM EDT -