become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Interest_Groups
Society and Culture
ACLU of Ohio
- The American Civil Liberties Union is a non-partisan organization dedicated to defending and expanding the civil liberties of Americans. Includes press releases, event calendar, and membership details.
Adam Ferguson Institute
- A policy institute supporting the voluntary, therefore peaceful, development of a free, beneficent, and prosperous civil society.
- Seeking to improve the lives of all Ohioans by promoting free market ideas and limited government.
League of Women Voters of Ohio
- Nonpartisan political membership organization encourages informed, active participation of citizens in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues and influences public policy through education and advocacy. Features history, voter information, directory of elected officials, positions, projects, advocacy, studies, publications and membership information.
Ohio Citizen Action
- Nonpartisan grassroots consumer advocacy organization.
Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence
- Educating adults and children in conflict resolution and gun safety, and supporting legislation to reduce gun violence.
Ohio Farm Bureau
- Advocates on behalf of farmers and farming communities in areas such as rural standard of living and property rights.
Ohio Right to Life
- Pro-life umbrella organization in Ohio, lobbying to ban abortion and euthanasia.
Ohio Teen Safe Driving Coalition
- Working to change the culture of teen driving to make Ohio roadways safer for all.
Ohio Township Association
- Statewide organization dedicated to the promotion and preservation of township government in Ohio.
Ohioans To Stop Executions
- Purpose is to end the use of capital punishment in the state of Ohio through education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2016 at 4:54:29 UTC -