become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Interest_Groups
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Society and Culture: Politics: Interest Groups
ACLU of Ohio
- The American Civil Liberties Union is a non-partisan organization dedicated to defending and expanding the civil liberties of Americans. Includes press releases, event calendar, and membership details.
Adam Ferguson Institute
- A policy institute supporting the voluntary, therefore peaceful, development of a free, beneficent, and prosperous civil society.
- Seeking to improve the lives of all Ohioans by promoting free market ideas and limited government.
Ohio Citizen Action
- Nonpartisan grassroots consumer advocacy organization.
Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence
- Educating adults and children in conflict resolution and gun safety, and supporting legislation to reduce gun violence.
Ohio Farm Bureau
- Advocates on behalf of farmers and farming communities in areas such as rural standard of living and property rights.
Ohio Right to Life
- Pro-life umbrella organization in Ohio, lobbying to ban abortion and euthanasia.
Ohio Teen Driver Coalition
- A partnership of AAA clubs, public health agencies, and public safety advocacy groups dedicated to protecting the lives of young drivers on Ohio's roadways through public awareness campaigns, motorist education programs, and legislative support initiatives.
Ohioans To Stop Executions
- Purpose is to end the use of capital punishment in the state of Ohio through education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:48:37 PM EDT -