become an editor
the entire directory
only in Northeast/Health
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Health
Advanced Urology, Inc.
- A general urology practice for adult and pediatric populations, treating problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
Applewood Centers, Inc.
- Providers of behavioral healthcare for children, youth and families. Services include outpatient counseling, psychiatric and residential services, foster care, adoption, and child care.
Beltone Audiology & Hearing Care
- Certified audiologists and state licensed hearing aid specialists provide services at 8 northeastern Ohio locations.
Brighter Horizons Residential Services, Inc.
- A nonprofit organization founded by concerned, professional individuals who desire to better serve the MR/DD community in Lake, Ashtabula and Geauga counties.
The Circulatory Centers
- Provides treatment for varicose and spider veins at 18 locations in northeast Ohio and western PA.
Doctors Pain Clinic
- Offers a full range of treatments for those suffering from chronic pain. Includes information on treatments and list of locations.
Family Planning of Northeast Ohio
- Clinic offering family planning, reproductive health, pregnancy, and treatment for sexually transmitted disease in Lake and Ashtabula counties.
Hanson Services Inc.
- Provides in-home assisted living services for older adults. Serves northeastern Ohio from locations in Akron and Lakewood.
Health Foundation of Greater Massillon
- Engaging in charitable, educational and scientific activities to enhance the quality of life for members of Stark, Wayne and Tuscarawas counties.
- A region of Catholic Healthcare Partners (formerly Mercy Health System), providing service in Trumbull and Mahoning counties. Partners include: St. Elizabeth Health Center, St. Joseph Health Center, HM Home Care and The Assumption Village.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Ohio Buckeye
- Mission is to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis.
Phoenix Residential Centers, Inc.
- Provides residential and habilitative care for the mentally retarded or developmentally disabled in the communities located in Northeastern Ohio.
- Provides a list of affiliated clinics in several locations, and discusses adoption, abortion, parenting, and pregnancy counseling.
QualChoice Heal;th Plan
- Serves northeast Ohio and is aligned with the University Hospitals health system.
Retina Associates Of Cleveland Inc.
- A group practice of six board certified ophthalmologists specializing in diseases of the retina and vitreous. Offers services at seven locations in Northeast Ohio.
Shepherd of the Valley
- Offers care that includes independent, congregate and assisted living, nursing and rehabilitative services, respite, and home health care at 5 locations in Northeast Ohio.
Sprenger Retirement Centers
- Provides a continuum of care ranging from independent or assisted living apartments to skilled nursing care facilities throughout northeastern and central Ohio.
Tri-County and Akron Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association
- Provides support and advocacy for individuals living with depression and bipolar disorder in Northeastern Ohio.
Western Reserve Psychological Associates Inc.
- Psychologists offer a comprehensive program of services for individuals, families, legal professionals, and public safety forces. Located in Stow and Brecksville.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 17, 2015 at 11:32:29 UTC -