become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cleveland_Metro/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Metro Areas: Cleveland Metro: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Cleveland: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Regions: Northeast: Health
Alzheimer's Association, Cleveland Area Chapter
- Voluntary health organization dedicated to researching the preventions, cures and treatments of Alzheimer's disease and related disorders.
Cambridge Home Health Care
- Agency providing nursing and therapy services to individuals in the comfort of their home. Serves a 17 county area in northern Ohio.
Cleveland Christian Home for Children
- A multi-service agency which provides services to the children and families of the Greater Cleveland Area.
Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- Provides services for children and adults with communication problems. Four locations in the Greater Cleveland area.
Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland
- Primary source of education, research and advocacy for the prevention and treatment of Diabetes.
Donahue Foot and Ankle Center, Inc.
- Podiatry clinic. Overview of services, locations and contact information.
Free Clinic of Greater Cleveland
- Program services primarily the working poor in the Greater Cleveland community. Services are free-of-charge.
Greater Cleveland Dental Society
- Mission is to improve the dental health of the public, and to cultivate and promote the art and science of dentistry.
Greater Cleveland Nurses Association
- Offers resources for nursing jobs, career information, and links.
Hospice of the Western Reserve
- Provides care for terminally ill individuals in the Cleveland area. Includes list of locations, services and staff.
Neal M. Kaufman, DDS, Inc.
- Dental practice with offices in Westlake, Brecksville and Avon Lake. Provides overview of services and contact details.
The Up Side of Downs of Greater Cleveland
- Provides support, advocacy, and resources for persons with Down syndrome and their families.
Vision Clinics, Ltd.
- Full service eye care with locations in Brunswick, Cleveland, Middleburg Heights, and Parma.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 3, 2010 11:38:51 PM EDT -