become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Physicians_and_Clinics
Physicians and Clinics
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Columbus: Health: Physicians and Clinics
About Face Cosmetic Therapy Center
- Provides therapeutic skin care, permanent hair removal, laser hair and vein removal. Includes list of services and specials, photos, and FAQs.
Birthright of Columbus
- Two locations in Columbus. Pregnancy testing, childbirth and parenting classes, referrals, and maternity and baby items.
Center for Eating Disorders and Psychotherapy
- Patient collage slideshow, a list of their services, sign up form for their mailing list, volunteer application, and information on making a donation.
Central Ohio Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes Services
- Information on their work, office hours, driving directions, and links to other resources.
Columbus Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
- Provides restoration to those affected by the disfigurement of injury, disease, or a congenital condition.
Columbus Institute of Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Bivik Shah offers cosmetic surgery. Includes list of procedures offered.
Columbus Speech and Hearing Center
- Information on deaf and interpreting services, a deaf-blind census, testimonials, and a schedule of events and classes.
- Provides Obstetrics and Gyneocology practice.
- Provides medical and surgical skin care. Site provides list of services offered.
The Heinzerling Foundation
- Private, nonprofit organization dedicated to the care, education and treatment of individuals with multiple disabilities including severe or profound mental retardation. Volunteer needs, publications, and visiting hours schedule.
Midwest Physician Anesthesia Services
- Outlines the clinic's anesthesia services and includes FAQs.
Ohio Reproductive Medicine
- A provider of comprehensive infertility and reproductive endocrinology services.
Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Associates
- List of procedures they offer and tips on selecting a surgeon.
- Specializes in the treatment of prostate and bladder cancer, urinary incontinence, male impotence and kidney stone disease.
Smith, Andrew C. MD
- Internist practicing in the Provider Physicians/Suburban Health center.
- An outpatient surgical facility specially designed for individuals interested in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face and body.
- Offers diagnostic 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gender determination, and education classes.
- Offers cosmetic and therapeutic care for vein related problems.
The Wellness Community
- A program of the Columbus Cancer Clinic that helps people with cancer and their loved ones enhance their health and well being.
Physicians and Clinics
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:05:54 UTC -