become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Cleveland: Health: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Health: Organizations
Academy Of Medicine Of Cleveland
- Organization of practicing physicians. Includes member benefits, publications and assistance in finding a physician.
- Federally designated, nonprofit organ procurement organization (OPO) for northeastern Ohio. Provides information on donations, volunteer and employment opportunities.
Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation
- Grantmaker affiliated with the Cleveland Jewish community. Includes information about the agency, grant opportunities and applications, and news.
Saint Luke's Foundation
- Works to improve health and well-being by targeting the root causes of problems, with special attention paid to the neighborhoods historically served by Saint Luke's Medical Center.
Visiting Nurse Association Cleveland
- Community health care provider offers details of services, donation and volunteer opportunities, events, and a community report.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:06:01 UTC -