become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cleveland/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Cleveland: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Counties: Cuyahoga: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Metro Areas: Cleveland Metro: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Regions: Northeast: Health
Acor Orthopaedic Inc
- A distributor and manufacturer of footcare products and services for the pedorthic industry. Includes details of custom shoes and walking aids.
Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center
- Offers care for all northeastern Ohioans who have special communication needs by providing the rehabilitation, education, and support.
Cleveland Regional Perinatal Network
- Provides continuing education and consultation to professionals and consumers regarding maternal infant health.
Cleveland Sight Center
- Private agency providing educational, rehabilitative, preventive, and support services for blind and visually impaired individuals in the greater Cleveland area.
Faith Baptist Community Center
- A Faith wellness and pregnancy center that ministers to spiritual, physical, and social needs. Includes list of services available.
Health Aid of Ohio
- Offers medical supplies and home health care products. [Requires verification for access]
KRJ & Associates
- Provides long term health care management services to both organizations and individuals.
Life Line Screening
- Provides preventive health diagnostics using mobile units for stroke, abdominal aortic aneurysm, peripheral arterial disease and osteoporosis screenings.
Medical Care Center
- Offers complete primary medical treatment including family care, urgent care, minor surgery and cosmetic hair removal. Serves the Cleveland area.
- A leader in patient care, research, medical education, and community service.
Neurology & Neurosurgery Forum
- Patient Forum for neurology related diseases and disorders such as spinal problems. Questions answered by physicians from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
Rammelkamp Center for Education and Research
- A center for biomedical, biotechnology, and biomedical engineering research and basic science education. Part of the MetroHealth Medical Center at Case Western Reserve.
Sisters of Charity Health System
- Providing hospitals, elder care, and human services in Canton and Cleveland, Ohio, and Columbia, South Carolina. Includes stories, ministries and publications.
Sports Health - Cleveland Clinic
- Offers care and health advice for the athlete, coach, parent or physician for a sports related injury. Includes FAQs and a newsletter.
The Dream Chair Company
- On-site corporate massage. Leonard Melamed, president.
Westpark Dental Associates Inc.
- Dr. Gallagher provides family and cosmetic dental care.
Wolstein Center - United Cerebral Palsy
- Provides residential, vocational and children's services. Includes contacts and employment opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 4, 2009 12:09:31 AM EDT -