become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Regions: Northeast: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Agent's Choice Insurance Agency
- Offers high risk auto, commercial truck, mobile home, motorcycle, RV, boat, and life insurance for new and referred clients.
- Provides access to capital through both its relationships with venture capital and investment banking firms and its ability to facilitate government funding programs.
Brown, Gibbons, Lang & Company, LP
- Investment bankers for the middle market.
Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE)
- The small business division of the Greater Cleveland Partnership provides programs for health insurance, workers' compensation, freight and retirement plans.
- A group of full-service, integrated financial services firms with multiple locations throughout Ohio.
- Provides a range of services including technology evaluation, commercial assessment, licensing, partnering, funding and technology acquisition.
Foundation Management Services, Inc.
- Designs and directs charitable giving programs for private independent and family foundations.
Gries Financial LLC
- Provides investment management and financial planning services to corporations, institutions, foundations, retirement plans, and professional firms.
Hartland & Co.
- Institutional investment consulting organization.
John W. Dawson Insurance Agency
- Independent agency providing insurance services to individuals, families and businesses of Central Ohio.
- A business development organization that identifies and invests in early-stage companies in Northeast Ohio that are considered to have strong potential to become high-growth businesses. Includes company background, portfolio, and events.
- Provides banking and financial services for individuals, small businesses, and corporations. Online banking and loan applications available.
Leusch Insurance Services Agency Inc.
- Independent insurance agent.
Maxus Leasing Group
- A full-service leasing company specializing in financing capital equipment leases for middle-market companies.
McManamon & Co.
- Provides a full range of accounting, audit, tax, advisory, and assurance services.
Meaden & Moore, Ltd.
- A regional accounting and business consulting firm. Headquartered in Cleveland, the firm has offices in Columbus, Wooster, Chicago and New York City.
NCA Financial Planners
- Services includes income tax planning, general business planning, retirement planning, educational planning, risk management, and investment planning.
Prn Funding Llc.
- Specializes in factoring, the purchase of accounts receivable for immediate cash.
Third Federal Savings and Loan
- Offers home mortgages, checking and savings accounts, online banking, home equity lines of credit, and investment products.
Tower Insurance Agencies
- Independent insurance agency providing personal, commercial, life, health, and auto insurance to individuals and businesses. Financial planning is also available.
Vantage Financial Group, Inc.
- Diversified financial specialists who furnish financial, insurance, estate and tax planning services for businesses, professionals and key executives.
Walthall, Drake & Wallace LLP
- Provides traditional accounting and auditing service along with tax and estate planning and business valuations.
Zinner & Co. LLP
- Full-service public accounting and consulting firm.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 31, 2016 at 15:05:02 UTC -