become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Parks
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Cincinnati: Travel and Tourism: Parks
- Located on the eastside of Cincinnati with a overlook of the Ohio River.
Anderson Park District
- The official web site of the Anderson Park District.
- Provides picnic facilities, nature trails, and children's play areas, the parks adds to its attractions with a pavilion, lookout point, and famous gardens.
- Stands on a high bluff overlooking the city, where the famed Bellevue House and incline once stood.
- Located at Clifton Avenue, the park includes a picnic area with open shelter, tables, grills and children's play equipment.
- The parks system, with more than 100 parks and greenspaces, comprises more than 5,000 acres. Includes facilities and parks finder, guide to art and architecture, schedule of events, and employment opportunities.
Daniel Drake Park
- Located on Redbank Road, named in honor of Cincinnati's pioneer physician and scientist.
- Comprised of 186 acres, it is the home of the Cincinnati Art Museum, Art Academy, Playhouse in the Park, Murray Seasongood Pavilion, and the Irwin M. Krohn Conservatory.
- One of Cincinnati's finest public resources, it features an indoor rain forest, tropical house, floral display house, desert garden, and orchid house.
- Located in Cincinnati's central business district, the park features changing floral displays throughout the seasons.
Mt. Airy Forest
- Offers a picturesque assortment of hills, valleys, streams, gardens, woods and wildlife, all within a 10-minute drive from downtown.
Mt. Echo Park
- An 83 acre hilltop park offering a magnificent view of Kentucky and the S bend in the Ohio River.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2013 at 5:30:33 UTC -