become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Big Brothers/Big Sisters Association of Cincinnati
- Provides children with adult role models who offer friendship and guidance. Details on history, funding, and volunteering.
Cincinnati Astronomical Society
- Cincinnati's amateur astronomical society.
Cincinnati Computer Cooperative
- Non-profit community organization providing computers and education to those in need through the reuse and recycling of used computers. Form for those requesting a computer, volunteer needs, and donation drop-off hours.
Cincinnati Malt Infusers
- Home brewing club sanctioned by the American Homebrewers Association. Meeting schedule, brewery tours, newsletter, competitions, and forum.
Cincinnati Preservation Association
- A nonprofit membership organization dedicated to advocacy and education for the preservation of historic resources in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Cincinnati Red Cross
- Provides relief to victims of disaster and helps people prevent, prepare for and respond to emergencies.
Cincinnati Youth Collaborative
- Addressing the needs of children and youth.
- Includes volunteer opportunities, information on their annual Rubber Duck Regatta, list of client services, and online donation form.
- Provides a variety of activities and programs for children, youth, families, and adults. Includes event calendar, program overview, and contact details.
- A parent support group with activities and playgroups mostly in the Anderson and Mt. Washington area.
Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
- Provides vocational rehabilitation services to persons of working age who are physically, mentally, psychologically or socially disabled and vocationally handicapped.
Saint Vincent de Paul
- Provides help to greater Cincinnati and Hamilton County residents in need. Includes programs, newsletter and how to donate.
Seasongood Good Government Foundation
- Promotes best practices in local governments in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- A 3 day fundraising event for Parkinson's research. Event includes an auction, educational symposium for patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals, and a bike ride.
WARN - Weather Amateur Radio Network
- Local chapter of the nationwide organization, Skywarn.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2015 at 8:40:17 UTC -