become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Cincinnati: Society and Culture: Organizations
Alliance Française in Cincinnati
- A practical guide for French speaking people and francophiles. Provides information about cultural life, and with the economical life through the French American Trade council.
Cincinnati Astronomical Society
- Cincinnati's amateur astronomical society.
Cincinnati Computer Cooperative
- Non-profit community organization providing computers and education to those in need through the reuse and recycling of used computers. Form for those requesting a computer, volunteer needs, and donation drop-off hours.
Cincinnati Malt Infusers
- Home brewing club sanctioned by the American Homebrewers Association. Meeting schedule, brewery tours, newsletter, competitions, and forum.
Cincinnati Preservation Association
- A nonprofit membership organization dedicated to advocacy and education for the preservation of historic resources in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Cincinnati Red Cross
- Provides relief to victims of disaster and helps people prevent, prepare for and respond to emergencies.
Cincinnati Youth Collaborative
- Addressing the needs of children and youth.
- Committed to creating a community that supports democratic participation, civil liberties, equal rights, physical and mental health care, affordable housing, care for the homeless, life skills and job training, non-violence, environmental health, artistic expression, and community building.
Freestore / FoodBank
- Includes volunteer opportunities, information on their annual Rubber Duck Regatta, list of client services, and online donation form.
ISA, International Society for Measurement and Control
- Advances the technology, competence and careers of practitioners worldwide for the benefit of industry and humanity.
- Provides a variety of activities and programs for children, youth, families, and adults. Includes event calendar, program overview, and contact details.
- A parent support group with activities and playgroups mostly in the Anderson and Mt. Washington area.
Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
- Provides vocational rehabilitation services to persons of working age who are physically, mentally, psychologically or socially disabled and vocationally handicapped.
Saint Vincent de Paul
- Provides help to greater Cincinnati and Hamilton County residents in need. Includes programs, newsletter and how to donate.
Seasongood Good Government Foundation
- Promotes best practices in local governments in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- A 3 day fundraising event for Parkinson's research. Event includes an auction, educational symposium for patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals, and a bike ride.
WARN - Weather Amateur Radio Network
- Local chapter of the nationwide organization, Skywarn.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2012 at 3:24:05 UTC -