become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Physicians_and_Clinics
Physicians and Clinics
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allergy and Asthma Center of the Tri-State Inc.
- Specializes in allergy, sinus disease and asthma in both children and adults.
Black Stone Family of Home Care Services
- A Medicare/Medicaid certified home care provider.
Comprehensive Health Care Services Inc.
- Provides in-home health and personal care in the greater Cincinnati area. Offers employment opportunities for nurses, aides, medical social workers, and therapists.
David B Schwartz MD
- Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology and provides health care of women from adolescence to advanced maturity.
Forest Hills Medical Associates
- General internal medicine practice.
Group Health Associates
- Multispecialty medical group with 100 physicians practicing in 19 specialties at 10 locations in the tri-state area.
Jewish Hospital Cholesterol and Metabolism Center
- An outpatient center with physicians and registered dietitians who specialize in the prevention and treatment of heart disease and atherosclerosis.
- Neurosurgery practice that covers the greater Cincinnati area. Includes patient education material, practitioner biographies, location maps, company history, career information, and details of research and clinical trials.
Peter Sheng M.D.
- Full service medical care integrating alternative medicine and conventional medicine.
Pregnancy Center East
- Offers pregnancy testing, ultrasound, peer counseling, referrals, and parenting classes.
PregnancyCare of Cincinnati
- Pregnancy testing, medical referrals, education on pregnancy options - including parenting, adoption and abortion, and information on birth control and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Information about the sports medicine fellowship program offered by the Christ Hospital and University of Cincinnati.
- More than 400 highly qualified specialists and primary care physicians.
UC Health: Pancreatic Disease Center
- Treats patients with a known or suspected pancreatic disease. Provides evaluations, diagnostic tests, on-site treatments and participation in clinical research protocols.
Physicians and Clinics
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2015 at 7:48:34 UTC -