become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Autism Society of Cincinnati
- Serving persons with Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) and the entire spectrum of Autism related disorders.
Bethesda Foundation Inc.
- Seeks support for indigent care, medical education and research, and patient services provided by Bethesda hospital and its related entities.
Cancer Family Care
- Counseling and support services to cancer patients and their families to help them cope with the devastating impact of cancer.
The Children's Home of Cincinnati
- A nonprofit organization that provides diagnostic and consultative services for children, adolescents, and adults with learning problems.
Cincinnati Academy of Professional Psychology
- An organization of professional psychologists in various fields of applied psychology who offer their services to individuals, groups, agencies and institutions.
Cincinnati Area Senior Services
- Promotes self-sufficiency and self-determination for older adults.
Clovernook Center For The Blind
- To promote independence and foster the highest quality of life for people with visual impairments, including those with multiple disabilities.
Family Service of Cincinnati
- Counseling for families, children and individuals. Consumer credit counseling, school-based programs, treatment of substance abuse and domestic violence.
- A non-profit organization involved in medical research on: the Heimlich maneuver for choking, drowning and asthma; malariotherapy for HIV and Lyme disease; and the Heimlich MicroTrach for oxygen delivery in lung disease.
Hoxworth Blood Center
- Provides blood and blood products for transfusion to the greater Cincinnati area.
Professional Pastoral Counseling Institute
- Provides faith-based professional and clinical counseling for individuals, families and groups.
River Valley Pediatricians Inc.
- Service organization helping local pediatric offices to reduce costs.
St. Joseph Orphanage
- Exists to provide mental health care and support services to neglected, abused, and emotionally-troubled children and their families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2015 at 2:47:15 UTC -