become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Dedicated to serving the health care needs of infants, children and adolescents.
- A major teaching institution, features an independent internal medicine residency program, a nuclear medicine residency program and The Christ Hospital School of Nursing.
Cincinnati Shriners Hospital
- Thirty bed pediatric burn hospital providing comprehensive acute care and reconstructive and rehabilitative care to children. Includes contact details, admissions guidelines, background, support, and contribution information, and links.
- Offers specialized inpatient and outpatient services to meet the healthcare needs of adults.
Hospice of Cincinnati
- Provides compassionate care to the terminally ill and their families.
- Part of the Health Alliance, provides overview of hospital and services.
- A community partnership of Bethesda and Good Samaritan hospitals.
University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Internationally known for neuroscience, cardiovascular, cancer, environmental, and women's health education and research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 6:24:04 UTC -