become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Cincinnati: Health: Hospitals
Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Dedicated to serving the health care needs of infants, children and adolescents.
- A major teaching institution, features an independent internal medicine residency program, a nuclear medicine residency program and The Christ Hospital School of Nursing.
Cincinnati Shriners Hospital
- Thirty bed pediatric burn hospital providing comprehensive acute care and reconstructive and rehabilitative care to children. Includes contact details, admissions guidelines, background, support, and contribution information, and links.
- Offers specialized inpatient and outpatient services to meet the healthcare needs of adults.
- Full-service postacute care facility a not-for-profit, private health care organization.
Hospice of Cincinnati
- Provides compassionate care to the terminally ill and their families.
- Part of the Health Alliance, provides overview of hospital and services.
- A community partnership of Bethesda and Good Samaritan hospitals.
- Teaching hospital that is part of the Health Alliance.
University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Internationally known for neuroscience, cardiovascular, cancer, environmental, and women's health education and research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:05:46 PM EST -