become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Legal_Services
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Metro Areas: Cincinnati Metro: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Arenstein & Gallagher
- Criminal lawyers specializing in white collar crime, juvenile delinquency, traffic violations and appellate cases.
Bartlett & Weigle Co. LPA
- A full-service immigration firm with experience in all aspects of the field including employment, family based petitions, criminal, and deportation matters.
Benjamin Yocum & Heather
- Handling insurance defense, construction, business, estate planning, collection, personal injury, and civil litigation matters.
Casper & Casper
- Emphasis on workers' compensation, personal injury law, products liability law and social security disability.
Charles E. Strain - Attorney At Law
- Lawyer concentrating on DUI and traffic violation cases.
Cohen, Todd, Kite & Stanford, LLC
- Law firm offering services for corporate and business, employment, banking, estate planning and probate, real estate, bankruptcy and taxation.
Collaborative Law Center
- Provides clients with specially trained lawyers committed to resolving legal problems through an efficient, mutually agreeable out of court settlement.
Cook, Portune & Logothetis
- Law firm concentrating in ERISA, pensions and benefits law.
DeHaan & Bach Co., LPA
- Mechanic's lien and bond claim service to protect the legal rights of companies that provide labor, materials, and equipment on commercial construction jobs.
Dolle, Rueger and Mathews Co., LPA
- Representing individuals in all aspects of divorce, dissolution and legal separation.
Felson & Mulvey
- Provides legal services in the areas of consumer fraud, wrongful discharge, personal injury, criminal defense, and tenants rights.
Fleischer, Richard I. - Attorney At Law
- U.S. Immigration Law.
Frank R. Recker & Associates Co.
- A law firm for dental malpractice, administrative law before state licensing boards, health care, and related litigation.
Freking & Betz
- Practice focused on the resolution of employment/labor disputes, personal injury, and other civil litigation.
Goodman & Goodman
- Six attorneys offer civil law services in business law, trial practice, real estate, family law, and probate and estate planning.
- Living trusts and probate explained, estate planning attorney.
Katz, Greenberger, & Norton
- Provides legal services in the areas of immigration, adoption, litigation, corporate, tax, family and real estate.
Keating, Muething & Klekamp
- KMK has over 75 attorneys offering a complete range of legal services.
Legal Aid Society Of Greater Cincinnati
- Free legal services and advice for poor and low income families.
McCaslin, Imbus & McCaslin, LPA
- Offering services in numerous areas of litigation, as well as in corporate, probate, employment, banking, domestic relations, and workers compensation law.
National Legal Professional Associates
- Pre-trial, pre-sentencing and post conviction consultation for attorneys.
Peck, Shaffer & Williams LLP
- Specializes in issuing bonds and other debt instruments.
Phillips Law Firm, Inc.
- Engaged in the general practice of law.
Rendigs, Fry, Kiely & Dennis, LLP
- Full service legal firm, offering legal counsel and litigation services to a full spectrum of individual and corporate clients.
Rosenacker & Associates
- Offers funeral home and cemetery appraisals for buy-sell agreements, expansion, estate evaluation, and divorce proceedings.
Santen & Hughes
- Practicing in bankruptcy, corporate, real estate, taxation, personal injury, and malpractice.
Schroeder, Maundrell, Barbiere & Powers
- Concentrates in all areas of commercial admiralty and maritime law.
Schuh & Goldberg LLP.
- Lawyers offering a general practice for personal and business law cases.
Smith, Rolfes & Skavdahl Co. LPA.
- Focus is providing legal representation on behalf of insurance carriers, including litigation and defense of third party personal injury and commercial claims.
Strauss & Troy
- Represents a variety of clients with national and local interests, financial institutions, charitable organizations, families and individuals.
William Flax, Esq.
- Attorney offering general civil and criminal defense services.
Wood and Lamping LLP
- Law firm practicing in the areas of litigation, business, government and land use, employment law, real estate, probate and estate planning, and domestic relations.
Wood, Herron & Evans, LLP
- An intellectual property law firm. Practice includes patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, commercial licensing and matters of unfair competition.
Xanders & Xanders LPA
- Devoted to the practice of real estate law, including: commercial real estate, titles, commercial and residential closings, representation of commercial banks and savings and loan associations in foreclosures.
Zimmer Law Firm
- Estate planning information center.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2015 at 11:03:03 UTC -