become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Cincinnati: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
Aboard the Underground Railroad - Harriet Beecher Stowe House
- Former residence of the influential antislavery author. Provides brief history, and contact information.
American Classical Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Celebrating the many facets of classical music in the United States.
Cincinnati Art Museum
- Virtual tour of museum collections, general museum information, children's activities.
Cincinnati Fire Museum
- The museum preserves and exhibits creater Cincinnati's firefighting artifacts from the last 200 years.
Cincinnati Museum Center
- World-class history, science and children's museums, and an Omnimax theater, located in the old train station, Union Terminal.
Cincinnati Observatory Center
- Serving as an educational resource in the field of astronomy for area colleges, professional and amateur astronomers, schools and the public at large.
The Contemporary Arts Center
- The region's only museum dedicated to modern and contemporary art, focusing on recent developments in painting, sculpture, photography, architecture, performance art and new media.
Harriet Beecher Stowe House
- Built by Lane Seminary in 1833 to serve as the residence of that institution's president. It is operated as a cultural and educational center to promote black history.
The Taft Museum
- Known as one of the finest small art museums in America.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 13:21:41 UTC -