become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Libraries
Arts and Entertainment
Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
- Provides the communities it serves with ideas, knowledge and information supporting research, popular interests and lifelong learning.
- Features a permanent selection of books of cultural and artistic significance, purchased with funds from the Anderson Library Committee.
- Provides 19,500 books, offering a very extensive black culture collection, and a large video collection, including documentaries.
Bond Hill Branch
- Features 15,400 books, with a strong collection of cookbooks, and black culture materials.
- Features a wide selection of biographies, and Clifton history files, with over 21,000 books in the collection.
- A collection of over 35,500 books, offering an extensive mystery and test book collection.
- Features a wide selection of internet and computer books, and extensive travel collection.
Deer Park Branch
- Features a large selection of best sellers and biographies, and a collection of animal books.
Elmwood Place Branch
- Features a large collection of Appalachian books, a local history file and a selection of Christian reading.
Forest Park Branch
- Features a microfiche collection that includes college catalogs and annual reports, and an African American collection.
- Features westerns, large print books and a mystery collection.
Hyde Park Branch
- Offers a collection of over 48,300, featuring a large selection of computer and internet topics as well as an extensive selection of travel books.
Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Provides library service to eligible individuals and institutions. Includes list of services and equipment available for use.
- Provides a large collection of black interest and history, biographies, and an excellent selection of mysteries, featuring a total of 26,800 books.
Monfort Heights Branch
- Features a collection of computer related materials, and a literature collection including criticisms, biographies, classics, and poetry.
Mt. Healthy Branch
- Features a collection of foreign language tapes, and folk and fairy tale collection.
Mt. Washington Branch
- Provides 41,500 books to choose from, featuring an excellent selection of adult contemporary and classical fiction, including separate collections by genre.
Northern Hills Branch
- Features genealogical materials donated by the First Families of Ohio, providing a selection of 50,593 books.
- Features history of Cumminsville, Cincinnati and Ohio, and a collection of animal books.
- Offers a collection of 39,300 books, with an extensive cookbook collection, and large selection of gardening books.
Pleasant Ridge Branch
- Highlights include a sizable Holocaust collection, and an expanding collection on disabilities. Library houses a total of 27,000 books.
Price Hill Branch
- Features a collection of 23,200 books, offering a large collection of videos and books-on-tape, and good Appalachian collection.
- Features a variety of fiction, both classical and contemporary, information on GE Air Force plant 36 and local history pamphlets.
St. Bernard Branch
- Features an excellent collection of easy reading books and a large romance collection.
Walnut Hills Branch
- Houses a total of 25,100 books, with a strong emphasis in black history and black literature, and an expanding genealogy and local history selection.
West End Branch
- Features a good selection of Black literature, a video collection and many special genre sections.
- Provides a large selection of National Geographic magazines back to the early 1900's, and extensive Westwood history files are available from this collection of 38,900 books.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2012 at 12:47:20 UTC -