become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Events
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Cincinnati: Arts and Entertainment: Events
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Localities: C: Cincinnati: Travel and Tourism
20th Century Cincinnati
- Design and fashion show.
- International event featuring over 10,000 butterflies flying freely from all around the world.
Cincinnati Flower Show
- Staged in historic Ault Park. Held annually in early May.
- Provides a guide, information and directions to haunted houses and Halloween events in the area.
The Cincinnati May Festival
- An annual classical music event that takes place two weekends in May.
Concours d'Elegance at Ault Park
- Presents a large show of world-class cars of all types. Provides schedule of events, map, and photos.
The Haunted House
- Tour the haunted schoolhouse each year during Halloween.
Holiday in Lights
- An established annual Cincinnati Holiday tradition includes an outdoor light display at Sharon Woods viewed by patrons from their own vehicle. Built over a mile of wooden roadway.
- The nation's largest authentic Oktoberfest, attracting 500,000 annually.
Party in the Park
- Held every other Wednesday throughout the summer at Yeatman's Cove Park. Admission is free.
- Festival of fine arts and crafts at Coney Island held annually in June.
- Every four years, riverboats from around the country steam into the port of Cincinnati for a five day festival.
Taste of Cincinnati
- Annual festival held Memorial Day weekend. More than 40 restaurants offer a variety of menu items. Includes music, amusement rides, and street performers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 5, 2012 12:54:05 AM EDT -