become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
Autism Society Of Ohio
- Provides access to the most current information about resources, publications, news releases, and events related to autism spectrum disorder.
Cocaine Anonymous of Ohio
- Men and women who come together so that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from their addiction. Provides meeting schedule and chapter information.
Health Policy Institute of Ohio
- Promotes, facilitates and analyzes health policy research. Includes publications, staff and press releases.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Greater Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Nonprofit organization making wishes come true for children with life threatening illnesses.
Ohio Assisted Living Association
- Organized to maintain and promote the growth of quality assisted living in Ohio.
Ohio Department Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Provides statewide leadership for alcohol and other drug addiction prevention and treatment services.
Ohio Lions Eye Research Foundation
- Charitable foundation that is dedicated to helping children and adults with eye problems by funding eye research throughout Ohio.
Ohio Region Narcotics Anonymous
- Provides up to date information about the narcotics anonymous fellowship in and around the state of Ohio.
Ohio Society of Anesthesiologist Inc.
- Dedicated to advance and further patient safety and the practice of anesthesiology in Ohio through education, representation and advocacy.
Second Chance Trust Fund
- Provides education about, and increases awareness of the critical need for organ, tissue and eye donation.
Tourette Syndrome Association of Ohio
- Tourette Syndrome is a hereditary neurological movement disorder characterized by repetitive vocal and motor tics. The site contains links to many information sites.
Urban Minority Alcoholism And Drug Abuse Outreach Programs (umadaop) Of Ohio
- Works to reduce substance abuse by providing education, prevention and awareness programs. Includes details in cities where programs are available.
Wilson Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Aims to cultivate philanthropic relationships that enhance the hospital’s ability to fulfill its mission and vision. Includes donor information, special events and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2014 at 12:23:28 UTC -