become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Disability_Information
The Arc Of Ohio, Inc.
- Mission is to offer a future with human rights, personal dignity, and community participation, for people who have mental retardation and other developmental disabilities and their families.
Disability Health Ohio
- Provides information, communication and advocacy resources for persons with disabilities in Ohio.
Innovative Support Services Inc.
- Provides services, for people who have mental retardation or other developmental disabilities, that include both supported living and waiver services in the areas of homemaker, employment and transportation.
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
- Organization of blind people that provide peer support for one another.
Office of Ohio Health Plans
- Provides health coverage to families with low incomes, children, pregnant women, and people who are aged, blind, or who have disabilities.
Ohio Amblyope Registry
- Statewide program designed to serve the needs of Ohio’s children with amblyopia, commonly known as lazy eye, their families and eye doctors.
Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council
- A planning and advocacy body committed to community inclusion for people with developmental disabilities.
Ohio Legal Rights Service
- An independent state agency that protects and advocates for the human, civil, and legal rights of people with disabilities.
Ohio Provider Resource Association
- Represents community based residential service providers and supports Ohio's citizens with developmental disabilities.
Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Works in partnership with people with disabilities to assist them in achieving greater community participation through opportunities for employment and independence.
Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Ohio
- A nonprofit organization that fosters awareness, supports affected persons and families and encourages research into the causes, management, and cure of the syndrome.
Public Children Services Association of Ohio
- A coalition of public children services agencies that promotes child safety, family stability, and community strength.
Regional Resource Directory
- An extensive list of links to nonprofit organizations and government agencies serving people with disabilities in Ohio.
YONDA of Ohio
- A nonprofit group that helps patients, caregivers,and friends of people with young onset neurological diseases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 22:03:10 UTC -