become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Health: Associations
Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Professional, nonprofit medical association of more than 4,100 family physicians, family practice residents, and medical students.
Ohio Assisted Living Association
- Maintains and promotes the growth of quality assisted living in Ohio.
Ohio Association Medical Staff Services
- Organization for medical staff and credentialing professionals provides education, resources and leadership.
Ohio Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics
- Dedicates their efforts and resources to the health and safety of infants, children, and young adults. Includes meeting schedule, job opportunities, news, and information on becoming a member.
Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- The Chapter works with the national ACC staff to help advise local and state government and professional organizations concerning issues related to cardiovascular disease. The Chapter also assists in the continuing education of cardiovascular specialists.
Ohio Health Care Association
- The Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA) represents nearly 750 nursing facilities, ICFs/MR, and residential care facilities in the state of Ohio. The Association was established in 1946 to meet the needs of the state's growing number of long-term care professionals.
Ohio Health Information Management Association
- Professional health care organization of over 1600 credentialed specialists in the field of health information management.
Ohio Hospital Association
- It has provided a mechanism for Ohio's hospitals to come together to develop health care legislation and policy in the best interest of hospitals and their communities.
Ohio Occupational Therapy Association
- Serves members of the association and needs of consumers by promoting occupational therapy and addressing issues that impact education and practice of occupational therapists in the state.
Ohio Psychiatric Association
- Contains newsletter, and chapter and committee information.
Ohio Psychological Association
- The mission of the Ohio Psychological Association shall be to advance psychology as a science, as a profession, and as a means of promoting human welfare.
Ohio Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- A professional nonprofit organization of speech pathologists, audiologists and students, engaged in clinical, educational, and research activities in communication disorders.
Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Promotes the science, philosophy and art of the chiropractic profession by advocating the highest standard of ethics.
Ohio State Medical Association
- Membership organization advocating on behalf of physicians in the state of Ohio, responding to the challenges of the changing health-care environment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2013 at 6:05:08 UTC -