become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ohio/Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Fire Fighting Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Government: State Agencies: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Midwest: Health
Ohio Long-Term Care Consumer Guide
- The Ohio Department of Aging provides information on over 1000 residential and nursing facilities to assist consumers and professionals in identifying long-term care services to meet individual needs.
- Blufton and Pandora. Profile, services and special offers.
Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services
- A nonprofit provider of continuing care retirement communities serves more than 2,700 residents in eleven locations across the state of Ohio.
- A regional healthcare system that provides managed care services, and operates hospitals, primary care and off-site health facilities, as well as home care and other health-related businesses in 46 Ohio counties.
Rx for Ohio
- Provides a search for over 1,400 medications in over 300 government, industry and privately-sponsored programs for patients who do not have prescription drug coverage or who are underinsured.
Zandex Health Care Corp.
- Operates a number of long-term care and assisted living facilities in central, eastern and southeastern Ohio. Provides an overview of each along with directional maps.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2014 at 16:15:07 UTC -