become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Circuit Court Opinions: Sixth Circuit
Legislative Service Commission
- Source for Ohio bill analysis.
Ohio Administrative Code
- Searchable version of the unannotated Administrative Code.
Ohio Association of Magistrates
- Offers resources for magistrates who serve as non-elected judicial officers, judges, and the state's legal community.
- Searchable version of Ohio's Constitution.
Ohio Domestic Violence Resource Center
- Contains free summaries of Ohio and federal domestic violence cases and law, Links to Ohio legal aid and domestic violence shelters, and court forms for civil protection orders.
Ohio General Assembly
- Provides access to current and historical bills and Ohio laws.
The Ohio House of Representatives
- Includes current session's laws.
Ohio Revised Code
- Searchable version of the unnannotated code.
The Ohio Senate
- Includes current session laws.
State Legal Materials - Ohio
- Links to primary legal resources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
Supreme Court of Ohio
- Provides access to opinions and court rules.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:08:15 PM EST -