become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive
Governor John Kasich
Office of Auditor of State
- Ohio's independent 'watchdog' agency, providing information on the financial accountability of the state government.
Office of the Ohio Attorney General
- Includes profile of the state law enforcement departments and detailed list of programs, publications and consumer information.
Office of the Treasurer of the State of Ohio
- The Treasury's responsibilities include the collection, investment and protection of state funds. Descriptions of various programs, financial statistics, and information about the Treasurer of State.
Ohio Lieutenant Governor
- Serves as Director for the Commerce Department and as the Governor's liaison to county and local governments, to small businesses and as policy advisor for urban initiatives, community development and housing programs.
Ohio Secretary of State
- Oversees state records, elections and voting, registration of corporations and organizations, and similar functions. Includes election results.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2014 at 10:24:14 UTC -