become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ohio/Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government
State of Ohio
- Government information and services.
Bureau of ATF - Columbus Field Division
- Lists Ohio offices, reference to federal firearms laws, and guides for bomb threats and physical security.
Government Employees Association
- A non-profit organization incorporated in 1965 to provide economic insurance benefits to government employees and their families. Based in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Industrial Commission of Ohio
- The IC serves injured workers and Ohio employers through expeditious and impartial resolution of issues arising from workers' compensation claims and through establishment of adjudication policy.
Local Tax Info
- Provides solution for Ohio Municipal Corporations to place tax information online in conformance with Ohio House Bill 477.
Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Provides vehicle licensing, titling, and registration information as well as forms and contact information.
Ohio Civil Rights Commission
- Provides specific provisions designed to assist preventing discrimination in employment or union membership.
Ohio Consumers' Counsel
- Represents the interests of Ohio's residential utility customers in proceedings before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, other regulatory agencies and in the courts.
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Develops and oversees programs that provide health care, employment and economic assistance, child support, and services to families and children.
Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council (ODDC)
- A planning and advocacy body committed to community inclusion for people with developmental disabilities.
Ohio Government Finance Officers Association
- A conduit for the flow of information among all local governments. Contains member directory, newsletters, and a financial library.
Ohio Office of Child Support
- Provides resources and information to assist state residents in understanding, complying with, and benefiting from child support regulations.
Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund
- Includes information on benefits and services.
Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Works in partnership with people with disabilities to assist them in achieving greater community participation through opportunities for employment and independence.
Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO)
- State government agency responsible for regulation in electric, natural gas, telecommunications, water and wastewater, and transportation.
- Provides information on lodging, attractions, places to visit, and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 14, 2016 at 10:37:24 UTC -