become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ohio/Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government
State of Ohio
- Government information and services.
Government Employees Association
- A non-profit organization incorporated in 1965 to provide economic insurance benefits to government employees and their families. Based in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Industrial Commission of Ohio
- The IC serves injured workers and Ohio employers through expeditious and impartial resolution of issues arising from workers' compensation claims and through establishment of adjudication policy.
Local Tax Info
- Provides solution for Ohio Municipal Corporations to place tax information online in conformance with Ohio House Bill 477.
Ohio Arts Council
- Builds the state through the arts, economically, educationally and culturally, preserving the past, enhancing the present and enriching the future for all Ohioans
Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Provides vehicle licensing, titling, and registration information as well as forms and contact information.
Ohio Civil Rights Commission
- Provides specific provisions designed to assist preventing discrimination in employment or union membership.
Ohio Consumers' Counsel
- Represents the interests of Ohio's residential utility customers in proceedings before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, other regulatory agencies and in the courts.
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Develops and oversees programs that provide health care, employment and economic assistance, child support, and services to families and children.
Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council (ODDC)
- A planning and advocacy body committed to community inclusion for people with developmental disabilities.
Ohio Division of Travel and Tourism
- Provides information on lodging, attractions, places to visit, and events.
Ohio Office of Child Support
- Provides resources and information to assist state residents in understanding, complying with, and benefiting from child support regulations.
Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund
- Includes information on benefits and services.
Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Works in partnership with people with disabilities to assist them in achieving greater community participation through opportunities for employment and independence.
Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO)
- State government agency responsible for regulation in electric, natural gas, telecommunications, water and wastewater, and transportation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 22:03:09 UTC -