become an editor
the entire directory
only in Summit/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Counties: Summit: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Society and Culture
Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority
- A public agency chartered by the state to provide subsidized housing for eligible citizens of Summit County. Links to current jobs with AMHA, public housing and HUD information.
American Red Cross Summit County Chapter
- Provides disaster relief, emergency services to the military and a multitude of critical health and safety services.
Board of Mental Retardation and Development Disabilities
- Offers services to people with disabilities in Summit County. Information about facilities, services, calendar of events and phone directory.
History of Akron & Summit County
- This community project includes photos, documents, books, and memories of Summit County Ohio. It gives history on various subjects including Akron's 'firsts'.
Humane Society Of Greater Akron
- An independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing animal abuse and suffering throughout Summit County. Provides a list and pictures of pets currently awaiting adoption.
Summit County Children Services
- Protects the abused, neglected and dependent children of the county and promotes their well-being.
Summit County Historical Society
- Dedicated to preserving and interpreting the rich cultural and tangible history of the county. Established 1924.
The Political Graveyard
- Includes politicians who were born, lived, or were buried in Summit County.
The Summit County Fire Chiefs Association
- Provides a source of information and education for its members.
United Way of Summit County
- Raises and distributes funds for local area programs which help people in need, improving the quality of life in the communities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 18, 2008 5:01:26 PM EST -